a little something about us
Set up in 2012, we are a BAFTA nominated UK production company, driven to create outstanding content for film, television and emerging formats. With experience in financing, production and development, we seek to produce original and entertaining content for a global market. We work with the finest home-grown and international talent.
Christopher Eoyang is a nomadic US citizen working in international finance, largely in obscure parts of the world. His transition to film came naturally from his interests in nurturing uncommon talent in unassuming places, and extensive experience in global arbitrage. As technology creates a new equilibrium in film distribution, he believes content will be further elevated in the entertainment value chain. He has degrees from Columbia University and INSEAD.
our filmsWe are committed to finding and developing great stories with universal power to move and entertain
We seek the best talent of our generation and are inspired by championing their voices and nurturing their talent. Together, we hope to collaborate on films that have an impact and connect with audiences of all generations who, like us, love cinema, and its amazing ability to surprise, transform, provoke, question, educate, and above all, entertain.
- Director: Arno Salters
- Writer: Gabriel Bisset Smith
- Producer: Lucan Toh, Oliver Roskill, Emily Leo
- Sales / Distribution: XYZ Films
- Supported by: Creative England
2016 (Post Production)
- Director: Adam Randall
- Writer: Joe Barton with Mark Denton & Jonny Stockwood
- Cast: Bill Milner, Maisie Williams, Miranda Richardson and Rory Kinnear
- Producer: Emily Leo, Oliver Roskill, Lucan Toh, Gail Mutrux of Pretty Pictures & Nate Bolotin of XYZ Films
- Sales / Distribution: Netflix Original
Under the Shadow
- Writer / Director : Babak Anvari
- Producer : Lucan Toh, Emily Leo, Oliver Roskill
- Supported by: Doha Film Institute
- Sales / Distribution: XYZ Films / Vertical, Netflix
- Awards: BAFTA Nominated for Best British Film and Best Debut by a British Writer, Director or Producer. British Independent Film Award Winner for Best Screenplay, Debut Director and Best Supporting Actress
Before I Disappear
Adapted from the 2013 Academy Award winning best live action short film, Before I Disappear weaves a story around misadventures of an unlikely duo over the course of one night in New York City. Watch the trailer here.
- Writer & Director: Shawn Christensen
- Starring: Shawn Christensen, Fatima Ptacek, Emmy Rossum, Ron Perlman, Richard Schiff and Paul Wesley
- Producer: Damon Russell, Lucan Toh, Shawn Christensen, Paul Wesley and Terry Leonard
- Executive Producer: Christopher Eoyang, Nick Harbinson, Oliver Roskill & Emily Leo
- Awards / Nominations: Winner of the SXSW 2014 Audience Award. Winner of the 2014 Vail Film Festival. Winner of the 2014 Grand Jury Prize at the Nashville Film Festival. Winner of the 2014 Ashland Film Festival Best Cinematography Award. Winner of the 2014 Hill County Film Festival. Winner of the 2014 North East Film Festival. Winner of the Best Narrative at the 2014 Hollywood Film Festival. Special Jury Mention at Reykjavi and Warsaw.
- Sales / Distribution: Electric Entertainment, IFC Films (North America)
Having You is a bitter sweet comedy about a man whose fear of responsibility is put to the test when a seven year old son he didn’t know he had unexpectedly enters his life.
- Writer & Director: Sam Hoare
- Starring: Anna Friel, Romola Garai, Andrew Buchan & Phil Davis
- Producer: Lucan Toh & Oliver Roskill
- Executive Producer: Christopher Eoyang, Nick Harbinson, Jane Fraser, Amy Gardner
- Awards: Winner of the 2013 L.E.S International Film Festival Best Feature Film Award. Winner of the 2013 Nantes British Film Festival Jury & Audience Awards
- Sales / Distribution: Highpoint Films & TV, SKY TV, BBC, HBO, Film Movement (North America)
televisionWe are inspired by cinematic and epic television
Please contact us for information regarding TV projects in development.
get in touch
This website is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. When you visit our site to read or download information, we log your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server.
We do not make this information available to third parties, nor do we store or capture personal information.
Social Media, Twitter and Facebook
Wigwam Films and it subsidiary companies is not responsible for the content of external sites or comments made on Twitter by its followers. Users/Followers making defamatory comments, the use of obscene language or the publication of obscene material will be blocked by the company as soon as it is aware.
There is a mailing list option on the site. The system will record your e-mail address and other information only if volunteered to us by you.
This shall be treated as proprietary and confidential. If you subscribe we will email you periodically with news and web site updates. You can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time. Your email address is not passed on to third parties.
Links to External Sites
We may have links to other websites that are not managed by ourselves. We do not take responsibility for any information you share with these linked sites. This privacy statement covers the Wigwam Films web site at the following address: www.wigwamfilms.com
The Wigwam Films Website, Wigwam Films and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Wigwam Films website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.